Monday, August 8, 2011

A tribute to the greatest Gran that ever lived...

Well, it finally happened.  Around 1:30 yesterday afternoon, my grandma finally passed.  It has been a long nearly 5 months that she was in hospice.  There was a lot of ups and down, but God finally stopped the inevitable and returned her to her husband.  I am so sad because she is gone.  I have so many fond memories.  She was essentially my only grandparent at all.  I'm thankful I was so close to her.  I am glad her suffering is over now and she has returned home to other loved ones.

Back in March when my grandma entered hospice, I offered to make a video of pictures for her funeral.  I'm so glad I had it 90% done because it was hard to finish now that she has passed.  Luckily, it is done.  I have added the link if you are interested in seeing it.  It will be shown at the visitation.

If any family and friends are interested, her visitation will be Wednesday from 5-7 at Hamilton's on SW 9th street.

Here is the link:   A tribute

I love you and miss you, Gran.  Rest in peace.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment