Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Long time, no see!

Things have been CRAZY in the Pfantz household.  Since the middle of June, we have literally been busy every weekend. I had a bachelorette party one weekend, Rose Festival the next, a wedding the following weekend, followed by our anniversary, then another wedding.  Next weekend we have yet another wedding then I think we might actually be free that weekend.  Knowing us, something will come up though.

Back to our anniversary.  We just celebrated our 5th anniversary.  I cannot believe it has been that long already.  It has been an amazing 5 years.  Especially since we have to beautiful children.  Ryan got me a gift.  I know what it is, but am not letting the cat out of the bag until I get it.  I was supposed to get it on our anniversary but something happened and now I have to wait until the 15th of July.  It has been very hard waiting...

The kids have been great as usual.  Evan went through a funk recently where he was mean and nasty all of the time.  I don't know if I just came down on him or what but he finally broke out of that.  Since we broke that he has been his amazing little self again.  Last night, he decided to play America's Got Talent.  He LOVES that show.  He got out his microphone and started singing songs to us.  Ryan and I would occasionally give him an X just for fun.  After he would perform we would have to give our feedback just like the show.  He was having so much fun and was wanting to play it again this morning.  It's just not the same when I am the only judge!

Bria had a rough week last week.  She got bit by something.  Her eye started to swell but it wasn't that bad.  After her nap, her eye was nearly swollen shut.  I loaded up the kids and raced to Urgent Care to have her looked at.  It was so bad.  The next day it looked even worse.  Through it all though, she never fussed once.  She was a very happy little girl.  I was very lucky for that!

This past weekend, my parents watched the kids while Ryan and I went to a wedding.  My dad needed to run the camper since we haven't used it this year.  So what does he decide to do?  He loads Evan up and takes him for ice cream in a big old camper.  Then that night, they "camped" out in the drive way.  Evan loved every minute of it.  I think G-pa did too.  The next night, Daddy had to camp out with Evan.  Evan tried to convince my dad and Ryan that they could all sleep out there and G-pa would be in the middle, but they didn't go for it!  I wonder why! :)

That's all of our updates for now.  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I can see g-pa doing any little (or big) thing to make those grandbabies happy. Can't wait until we can all go camping for real!!

    ReplyDelete